Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

the name of the wind

i just finished reading the name of the wind by . as many of you know, i read youth and teen fiction, and this fell underneath that category. it's very well written, and it isn't too dark (and for me, i really like very clear good vs bad books). the book ends with a very obvious lead in into a sequel. the only problem is the sequel to this book isn't coming out until 2009. that means i will have probably forgotten what has happened in the first book when it comes out next year.

alas, i needed to blog about it, lest i forget next year. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home