Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

surprise visit

my friend tony called me on friday (i think) to let me know that he was in st. louis. my first response was "are you coming to visit?"* to which he responded most likely, and it'd be sunday.

well, tony did come into town today with his girlfriend katherine, and we had a fun time just hanging out and getting dinner. now he's driving back to st. louis, and then next week heading back to california. i don't know when the next we'll see each other again. hopefully soon! :) maybe next time tony will be a bike racer and have smoother legs than me. :)

* i must say i wasn't too surprised that he was nearby b/c we never really talk on the phone now unless one of us is visiting the other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home