Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Christmas/new year summary

quick update of what happened over break:
  • went Christmas shopping 23/24
  • went to Christmas service, went home and packed, flew out to sao paulo
  • arrived in rio (2 hours late b/c of a medical emergency on the place from DFW to sao paulo)
  • spent time on the beach (copacabana and barra), shopped, ate in rio
  • flew home at 11:30PM on new year's eve and watched the beginning of the fireworks in sao paulo as we took off to go home
  • spent time with family
  • went to houston
  • went to shelley and patrick's wedding (congrats mr. and mrs. chang!)
  • flew back to champaign
so that was my break in a nutshell. now back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home