Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

young, old, or in the middle?

so i've put the idea of teaching on the back burner while i was on break. but now, i'm back to thinking about it again. i was talking to some of my friends about how i might go into teaching. betty suggested that i would do better teaching the old (those in college) or the young (those in elementary), rather than secondary education (6th grade - 12th grade). well the program i'm applying for is secondary education, but i had thought about doing elementary. if i wanted to do that, i would either have to do the certification more by myself, or wait to apply for fall 2007 for the masters of education program.

anyways, i guess i'm wondering what i should do. am i better suited for the young, old, or middle-aged students? thoughts?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, your experience certainly tends toward the young, but you're closest to understanding the old. It's kind of hard to know how you'd do with the secondary kids. But here's a question: if you get certified to do that, can you switch to a different level later or do you have to be recertified?

-DC

5:46 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

i think that i would have to get recertified if i wanted to change to elementary.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home