Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

baby bandwagon (cont'd)

i assumed, in my last post, that we'd be able to get pregnant. if not, we have plan B: adopt. :)

speaking of adoption, i was just surfing around, and i read that the chapman family (steven curtis chapman) have 3 adopted girls from china. i don't know why, but seeing their children's picture really touched my heart.

the chapman's have set up a organization to financially help people adopt that don't necessarily have the money. the organization is shaohannahslove.org, named after their first little girl they adopted in china.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Six kids, eh? That seems ... overwhelming.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

ah, but if you look at the picture, the three older ones are at an age where they can help out the parents a lot. :)

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to be a stickler, but the website and organization is Shaohannah's Hope - not Shaohannah's Love. It looks like a cool organization.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home