Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, February 03, 2006

open house

i've been missing hanging out with people and feel like i've become "socially unavailable". so, in an effort to be more socially interactive (especially after leaving from school for the day), i talked with nat about having a day of the week where we have an "open house".

so the idea of the "open house" is to have our house open for people to come by. so, some initial thoughts were to have dinner provided (or perhaps potluck if there will be lots) for those that want to come, and then a study or social time aftewards. i think we'll try to set the environment to be flexible, but i think if we'll try to have a "study" corner in the house for people that want to work. in that way, i'm happy we have wireless. :) in any case, i don't want people to feel obligated to stay , but come and go as they please.

i guess my grand "scheme" is to make our house more like a coffee/library atmosphere one night a week. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only the bus ran past 6pm...

-DC

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat. If I were living in Champaign, I'd drop by.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home