Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

public or private?

i've always tried to be ninja-esque when using the public restrooms for "bowl movements". i check to make sure no one else is there, go to the stall that's the furthest away from the door, and use air freshner if it's available. and if someone should enter (or i just need to really go), i stop and wait until they leave before i continue.

even though it's a natural every day process, i'm embarrassed that someone might have to hear and/or smell my "business". as an aside, for all you guys out there, girls definitely don't fart flowers, nat can attest to that! :)

anyways, am i crazy for being so embarassed and taking all these precautions?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's pretty typical. I find it disturbing to come out of the stall when someone else can see me, though I'm not all that freaked out just because there's someone else in another stall. I try to time it so that I'm out, washed hands, and gone before they get out of the stall or whatever.

-DC

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home