Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, February 17, 2006

things that magically happen in grad school

so i'm not sure when it exactly happened, but at some point in grad school, i learned how to think more analytically and critically. i think it was after i published my first paper. somehow, by God's grace, i'm able to read papers and make suggestions to make papers stronger in organization, structure, and the points made in papers. this has carried over to making presentations and critiquing others presentation. so i don't know what happened, and how God morphed my brain into this new understanding (it's almost magical). weird.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No kidding. Happened to me too. I totally think like some sort of academic now. I wonder how long it will take before it wears off...

-DC

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home