Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, April 17, 2006

easter weekend!

this weekend nat's parents came into town. i've heard stories of in-laws, but i must say that i love my in-laws. it was a sweet time of just hanging out, going out on walks, and of course lots of eating. it was just such a nice weekend. last night, nat's mom and i just had time to talk, and it was really sweet. it was kinda odd, though, because i had trouble sleeping during the weekend. we think it's b/c we wanted to be awake and entertain in the morning, so sleep wasn't quite as restful. but all in all, it was a sweet weekend. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home