Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

even extroverts have their limits

today, hanging out with people actually wore me out! i know, hard to believe for an extrovert, eh? we had our first student feast for our church (free lunch for students after church), and there were massive amounts of people (check out fruit tart's post)! i guess nothing attracts students like good free food! anyways, with the 100+ people around, i had a hard time taking it all in! it's going to take me awhile before i can learn all the new student's name. so far i got chris, kevin, doug, dave, chris (these five were quizzing me and threatening to switch the order in which they were standing after i just got their names down), shannon and andrew, robert, adam, and dustin. hmm, mostly guys, i must seek out more females. :)

anyways, i hope all the students had a great time with us, and i hope they felt welcomed and loved. i hope that the students will just grow leaps and bounds spiritually this year, whether or not they decide to come to our church!

as a side note, i was curious of how many of the students found our church. one of the students found our church from the phone book. he was going to ask some of the student for more recommendations of where to go to, but after last week's sermon he said that this church was "solid" and that he was hooked. :) that's very encouraging to hear! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im a woman. you can intro me to the those fellows. ;)
klo

6:16 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

dude, next time you're here. :)

10:06 AM  
Blogger mullyboy82 said...

So, I'm more on the introverted side, but still, my face hurt after Sunday. My smiling muscles were sore. I should scowl more.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home