Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, August 04, 2006

i did it!

well, i did it. i pulled off what nat calls "the biggest surprise ever". despite flight delays and spending a few days of worrying, i got to berlin safely. and i managed to surprise nat at his desk at work. it was grand. :)

it's so good to be together again! thank you so much for your prayers throughout the summer. we've definitely been strengthened by it. :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap. That's awesome.

-DC

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what I said!!!
-Nat

11:22 AM  
Blogger FemaleCSGradStudent said...

hee hee. Did he pee his pants?

11:47 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

no, nat did not pee in his pants. he was stunned silent for about an hour though. :) he couldn't believe that i was actually there. he kept touching me to make sure i was real. it was actually pretty funny! :)

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! I'm glad to see the suprise went well. :-)

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home