Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, August 14, 2006

shiny happy people holding hands

we didn't get to experience too many "shiny happy people holding hands" this friday. :( we got to experience the aftermath of the bomb threat in the UK/US--flight delays and long lines through security. when we arrived in newark, we found that we were one amongst hundreds of passengers that missed their connecting flight due to various international delays in europe. we stood 3 hours in line and were lucky enough to get get a flight into our destination city (unfortunately, not our destination airport). other people weren't so lucky; they had to wait until the next day. unfortunately, some of the passengers had already been traveling over 48 hours (due to the bomb threat). we could feel the impatience/frustration/anger in the crowd and among the workers, and it was hard for us to maintain a joyful and patient attitude. in the end, God helped us to be cheerful and thankful that we were in the US safely, to count our blessings, and to remember that the airlines were doing the best that they could.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it back safely.

-DC

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home