Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

no one mourns the wicked

nat and i had a great anniversary celebration in chicago this past weekend. one of the fun things that we did was see wicked at the ford theater. it's now my favorite musical. it's a great twist on wizard of oz. it's really funny and witty. :) i would highly recommend it.

5 Comments:

Blogger isaiah543 said...

awesome! were you in the CEFC blogosphere back in April to see that I took Amy to NY for her 13th birthday to see Wicked on Broadway? We loved it. We're huge fans. There's pics of me and Amy in NYC on the old blog

http://isaiah543.blogspot.com/2006_04_01_isaiah543_archive.html

6:26 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

no, i wasn't in the blogosphere at the time. i do remember you talking about the trip with Amy over Easter weekend. :)

sometimes you can catch nat and i saying "toss, toss" to practice being popular. :)

9:27 AM  
Blogger PB&K said...

Wizard of Oz - a KS classic.

Lunch w/ D-the Bold? Can I come?

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh fun! Betty and I plan to see it in Houston when it comes out at end of year.

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, I haven't seen wicked but I've been told that it's totally worth it, even if I don't like musicals....speaking of shows worth seeing, Blue Man group is gonna be in town. Are you and Nat up for it?

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home