Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

fights and love

i just wanted to say that i love nat so much. i praise God for the ways that he is "fearfully and wonderfully made" (psalm 139:14). you wouldn't think that i would have this attitude a couple hours after we had a fight, but it's true.

God has really been amazing in our relationship, even in our fights. He has allowed us to humble ourselves when we don't want to, reach out to the other even when we're upset, be open and honest even when it hurts, apologize when we feel that we can't even bring ourselves to saying the words, forgive even when the pain runs so deep, and love even when it's hard.

i praise God for nat specifically for the ways that he has chosen to pursue me even when i'm running away, love me when i'm being mean, be patient even when i'm acting like a child, and listen even when the words could be hurtful. in these ways, i embrace and really love that nat is an introvert and "non-emotional".

nat, you are an amazing husband, and i am privileged and blessed to be your wife!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home