Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

special news bulletin: adendum (from me)

i forgot to mention: the previous post does not reflect the views and the opinions of the author of this blog. in fact, it really embarrasses the author of this blog! :P

also, i am well aware that there are many husbands that would contest the findings of the research. if you do, please post a comment, and maybe nat will respond! :) i think that nat is pretty biased in his "research", but that's just me. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the time that this research was conducted, I was not married. Let's just leave it at that.

-DC

4:49 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

the research is ongoing, and i believe you're married now. have your thoughts changed? :)

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So last month I was thinking for starting my own online business and to purchase any affiliate websites I need some opinion if it is better to get one myself or purchase any already turnkey websites. I just discovered website
[url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html]website affiliate[/url] and there was really good reviews about these sites but I still haven't decided what to do. Maybe there some customers who have some opinion about sites reviewed at this site?
http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home