Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

forty plus hours and five states later....


well, they did it. :) damon and diana finally got hitched, and they are officially mr. and mrs. cook. here's a picture of the happy couple cutting their cake.

it was a nice wedding with lots of sun, but also lots of AC as well. :) it's such a big blessing to be able to witness and be apart of damon and diana's relationship. i'm so happy for them.

just an extra tidbit: damon did not propose to diana. i'm trying to decided if the proposal is necessary to be engaged. if a proposition is needed, then i can say that this has been the shortest (mainly b/c it was non-existant) engagement that i know of!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home