Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, September 08, 2006

"it's coming today!"

if you've ever met me and nat, you know that i'm the most childish one, hands down, no contest. it's not that he's not playful, i think it's just that he's a bit more "mature" than i am. well, today, and this past week, nat wins the childishness award. :)

he ordered his new macbook about two weeks ago, and he's been tracking the shipping of the it more than i probably check my RSS feeds (and that's saying a lot!). yesterday he told me, "it shipped from china today!", and this morning i woke up to a kiss and a big grin, "it's in urbana already! i'll probably get it today!". as he left, he said, "watch out for a package from fedex! i'll probably come home early today to get it!" i know that he can barely contain his excitement. :) now i must say, seeing him so excited is very endearing. :) i hope that he's as excited about other things (like kids) as he is about his beloved macbook. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet. That's how I am too, on the days that I'm going to get something delivered I have a hard time getting any work done till the package arrived!

9:30 AM  
Blogger tony c said...

You can track packages via RSS too.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home