Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

playful, even in my sleep

nat informed me this morning that i stole the sheets in the middle of the night. apparently, i had managed to throw off the covers and then proceed to lay on all of them during the time nat had gotten up to go to the bathroom. :D he had a hard time prying the sheets away, but somehow he managed (which was good b/c it was a chilly night last night).

on another note, today is the first chilly day that we've had here. cool fall days always brings back memories of the falls in my elementary school days. i think that having an elementary school right across the street helps remind me of those "good ol' days".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should keep an extra pile of blankets next to the bed for him to use next time...

-DC

11:43 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

maybe nat shouldn't get up to go use the bathroom in the middle of the night. :)

i'll keep that in mind. nat's usually the one that thinks it's too hot at night.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home