Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

9/11

as we were driving home yesterday from working out, nat asked me if 9/11 had changed my life. it did, but not in the way that it affected most people. it was around that time God started changing my heart and opening my eyes to Him, even though i wasn't a Christian at the time. when 9/11 occurred, somehow i knew that God was in control and He was someone i could trust, even amidst this horrible tragedy. i was surprised that i felt that way because just a few months ago, i was the person asking "how could a good, loving God send someone to hell?" so for me, i think if 9/11 as a milestone i my spiritual walk--the start of my true belief and trust in God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home