Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, February 16, 2007

woes of a budget

nat and i calculated our average monthly spending broken up into categories. sadly, we are about $200-$400 overbudget each month, after trimming down our budget. we figured if i can get a minimum wage job and work 12 hours a week, we'd break even. the problem is finding said job. :)

there were some good things that came of this discussion. :)
  1. we both had similar ideas of where to cut our budget and where not to cut. i thought that was very encouraging to see that we have the same heart.
  2. if we wanted to stay in champaign long term, nat wouldn't have to get paid very much for us to live within our means.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Work at Jarlings. Best thing ever (at least for me ... but possibly for everybody)!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Kris C. said...

You might want to see if you can get part-time work at a store where you shop. My brother worked for Wal-Mart for awhile and his employee discount really helped his budget. :)

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home