Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, May 11, 2007

three hour tour...

i get to take a 3 hour blood work test on monday to see if i have gestational diabetes. the nurse called me after i took an initial blood test where my levels were high (which is why i get to do the 3 hour test), and she was very nice about it. she suggested i cut down on my carbs and sugary substances before the test (which i guess may help?), to which i responded "i can't eat rice!?!?!?!". fortunately, i can, but i'm not supposed to go "crazy" with the amount. of course, now that she says i shouldn't eat as much sugary things i've been craving cakes, candy, ice cream, frozen custard, etc. i know it might be stretching it, but i feel it's like romans 7:8a--"But sin, seizing the opportunity afforded by the commandment, produced in me every kind of covetous desire."--where instead of coveting, i'm desiring sweets! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad - I hope you don't (have it)!

Also, I hope to visit real soon, I want to try and see y'all before the child is born (newborns scare me.)

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, Happy Mother's Day!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

don't be frightened of newborns! :) just let us know when you'd like to come. ;)

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home