Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

thankfulness

God has helped me to have a thankful heart recently, so i thought i'd share some of the things that i'm thankful for:
  • my blood sugar from my gestational diabetes is being controlled just through diet and exercise.
  • i'm slowly starting to figure out what my limits on carb intake are.
  • i can eat some carbs! :)
  • sugarfree jello.
  • a husband that has been/is super supportive throughout the pregnancy.
  • learning about labor and delivery (both through class and books) has made me less scared/fearful of that time period. ;)
  • we have a doula who is a wonderful friend! :)
  • the weather is getting nice and warm.
  • my parents are coming this weekend to visit.
  • our little baby has been pretty rambunctious in my belly, so i haven't been worrying about how it's doing as much.
  • friends who e-mail me/call me to check up on me.
  • being able to exercise.
  • feeling pretty good for being 7.5 months along (not very much swelling, not feeling too tired, etc.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doing the math, it looks like I might get to meet the little RamoNatling when I'm out there in August. Awesome.

-DC

9:56 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

sweet! :) now is ramonat going to be a clone of you too, or just a partial clone? probably just partial since the baby has some nat in it. :)

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home