Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

musings of a coffee employee

for some reason today it really hit me how much people are willing to pay for caffeine! i couldn't believe people are willing to pay $4-$5 for a cup of fill in the blank (latte, expresso, mocha, etc.). getting free drinks (i usually just get tea or flavored italian soda) at work has really spoiled me b/c i don't think i'll go to a coffee shop and pay for a drink for a long time. of course, it helps that i'm not a big caffeine drinker. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home