Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

diabetes update

praise God that my gestational diabetes has been going well the past 3 weeks or so! :) not only have my sugar levels been great, but i've been feeling full almost everyday! i'm not sure if these things have come about b/c my body has finally gotten used to my new diet or that i've found some decent low-carb bread and cereal (both of which i can eat more for 1 serving of carbs) or the combo of both.

also, i haven't been craving/missing the carb-filled foods as much lately.* i wonder how much of this low-carb diet will stick afterwards. ;)

*though yesterday, we saw how jelly belly's were made, and i was definitely wanting a big ol' bag of jelly belly's right about then. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home