Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

happy belated

i was ready to start dinner tonight, when nat (with a mischievous grin) said, "i want to show you something before you start dinner". he led me to the living room, where he had his laptop opened. "here's your birthday present, sweetie!"*. nat had made a slideshow for me! i had wanted to have one for our wedding, but things got too hectic, and i didn't want to scan the pictures that i wanted in the slideshow, and nat had remembered this. :) (he's such a sweetie!).

nat had spent time gathering all the pictures and putting together the slideshow (with background music). what a time-consuming endeavor! :) the slideshow is divided into pictures of me growing up (baby to college), nat growing up (baby to college), our dating/engagement time, our wedding, our marriage, and pictures of our baby (well, mostly my tummy growth progression and sonogram pics). seeing the slideshow brought tears to my eyes as i saw all the love and time he put into it! :) thanks nat, i love you!

* i had been bugging nat almost weekly about what my "surprise" birthday gift since he told me about it 3 months ago. every time i asked, he said it wasn't ready and he didn't know when it was going to be ready. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better late than never.

And when do I get to see it?

-DC

9:59 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

nat's not quite finished with it b/c he hasn't gotten all his baby pics from his mom. he's going to burn a dvd, so hopefully in aug. you'll be able to see it. ;)

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home