Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

i'm a big girl... at least that's what i tell myself... :)

nat made it safe and sound into barcelona. he's now at the conference, doing what, i'm not sure. but anyways. i think these 3 days and 3 nights are a preview of germany this summer. woo hoo, previews!

well, i did not fare to well on sunday when he left. he left at 11 AM to go off to chicago, and i went to church. after church, i was thinking "what do i do with myself now"? the funny thing is, i did all the same things i would have normally done -- socialize, go home, eat lunch, etc. -- but nat wasn't there and that really threw me off. i did watch a couple hours of tv to occupy my time and not think about how nat wasn't there. then after dinner, i decided that i wasn't going to veg out the whole night just to not think about how nat wasn't there. when that happened, i got anxious--anxious about being alone, anxious about what to do. it was weird b/c most of the time i was thinking, "what's wrong with you ramona? you've been alone before, what are you so freaked out?" i literally jumped when i heard the breeze blow on the blinds, and i freaked out looking into the dark outside thinking, "people know i'm by myself, and they're coming to get me". fear not, i did not become a complete nut. God really helped me to do productive things, e-mailing friends i hadn't e-mailed in a while, and spend time reading the Bible and praying. that helped out immensely. i was surprisingly able to fall asleep really quickly, only woken up by nat's call telling me he made it to amsterdam.

but last night was good. i got a little bit scared of being alone in the house again, but i was able to fall asleep quickly before i let my mind go nuts. :) all is well. ramona is not psycho. yet. :)

thanks for all of you that wished me a happy birthday, and tanya and nat for planning a wonderful brunch and skating. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home