Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

15 minutes of fame

so nat is famous, at least on a few websites: pcworld.com, technewsworld.com, engaget.com, etc.
fortunately, nat is not letting his fame get to his head. he's actually pretty nervous that his research is getting so much coverage. but regardless, i'm so proud of him. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Nat really is famous. That is awesome. Major Congrats!!

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder how he can fit these into his CV...

You should definitely get screenshots or something for later use.

-DC

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home