Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

"ramona road, there must be something good down there"

that's what my husband said as we drove on the highway to get breakfast on our last day in LA. we were in LA to watch my brother graduate from USC. so there are a few things that i liked about LA:

  • good cheap asian food
  • shopping
  • good variety of food
  • asian bakeries
  • bin bin
there were also things that i did not like about LA:
  • paying for parking
  • smog
  • traffic
  • how far away things are in LA
  • attitude/culture of so. cal -- it seemed to be about image and money
all in all, it was a good trip. i got to hang out with my family, meet my brother's girlfriend, and relax a little bit.

well, our crazy trip taking is finally starting to wind down. i can't wait to spend just a weekend at home relaxing! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home