Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, June 30, 2006

it's hard to keep in touch

e-mail, chat, and getting together face to face are my preferences for keeping in touch. unfortunately, the e-mail and chat is not some of my closest friend's choice of communication. meeting face to face is out of the question, mostly due to the fact that they're in a different state. put all these things together, and what do you get? well, this week, it came in the form of, "i'm happy you two are going to get married soon, but i don't know very much about your boyfriends or your relationship".

it makes me very sad to realize that i seemed out of the loop. on the one hand, i know that i need to put more effort into keeping in touch with them, and on the other hand, i feel that maybe they need to keep me more "in the know". but i think the latter is more of my hormones and irritation speaking (see previous post). in any case, i know that i'm being hypocritical b/c i'm not doing my best at keeping my friends in the loop.

i think that it'd be easier if we all lived in the same city, but i guess in heaven we'll have eternity to keep in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home