Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

blanket battles begin!

ramona: 1 (see playful even in my sleep from yesterday) 2 (i won last night, 9/20)

nat 1: (he stole the covers last night, 9/19).

and so the war for the blankets begins continues!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*snicker, snicker*

Okay . . . I just can't resist this one . . . buy a King sized blanket and . . .

Make love, not war! ;-)

1:52 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

hehhehe. i think even with a king sized blanket we'd still have wars.

nat claims he's a lover and not a fighter. last night's events seem contrary to his claim. :)

but, we'll strive for making love *cough, blush, clearing throat* and not war. :)

10:22 PM  
Blogger JadeEJF said...

You're tied? Come on Ramnona! Take one for the team (girls, that is!). I steal the blankets *every* night. Don't let Nat sneak them away from you. Blankets are for girls!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home