Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

i'm a espn...

thanks to fruittart, i was finally able to take a meyer's briggs test online (see her post if you want to take it!).

actually, i'm not an espn, i'm an esfj according to the meyer briggs: extroverted, sensing, feeling, judging. believe it or not, my "strength" in preference is only 67% extroverted! :) but i'm 100% sensing. here are some links to my personality according to keirsey and butt.

i'm really only putting this up so that i remember what personality type i am. :) i always get confused with which letters i am, except for the 'e'. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger tony c said...

It's good to retake the test periodically because people often change.

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took the test several years ago and was an ESTJ. In my case, the closest tie was the I/E one though. Apparently it isn't uncommon for "extroverted" people to actually be a lot less extroverted than they appear (even to themselves).

-DC

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home