Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

where do you donate a dead animal?

ok, it's not a dead animal, but it looks like one. i chopped off my hair last week, and i'm deciding where to donate it. i have two places beautiful lengths or locks of love. hair for beautiful lengths goes towards wigs for women who have cancer; locks of love is for kids. where do you think it should go?

7 Comments:

Blogger JadeEJF said...

I vote for beautiful lengths- I've heard that Locks of Love has recently gotten too many donations and has sold the donated hair in the past to wig companies. Which is fine, if you're okay with that, but if you feel like the other place is more up your alley, I'd go with that one.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can't choose, just do the opposite of whatever you did last time and keep trading off over the years.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the choice here is quite simple. Just ask yourself: Do you hate women with cancer or do you hate kids with cancer?

2:23 PM  
Blogger PB&K said...

Well Ramona, my vote goes toward donating your hair to women with cancer. Simply, it's no coincidence that it's breast cancer awareness month.

Hey, thanks for you nice comments!

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, where are the before and after pictures?

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know that I have visited and have nothing useful to tell you. However, I think your blog is the best looking one I've seen. Great design.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

thanks for all your input! i decided to donate it to beautiful lengths. :)

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home