Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

crossing the line

last week i submitted my conference paper. i realized that i crossed a line somewhere between working hard and being wise with the gifts that God has given me to seeking praise and glory for myself. it was quite irksome, and it led to a conversation with nat, and then into small group.

i realized how much of a self-glorifying and selfish person i am. i need to take a bite of humble pie and seek God more. i think that this will be my number one goal and first item as a house wife for the rest of the semester. i wished i had this passion and desire to do this while i was working the past two weeks. but by God's grace, it's never too late to repent and turn back to seek Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home