Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

looked what the rug dragged in!

when i brought in the rug after cleaning the kitchen, i found a praying mantis. i didn't want it to escape into the house, and i needed to catch the bus that was coming, so i improvised and did this:


fortunately, it didn't die, and i was able to free it out in the wilds of our backyard. it scurried along after resting for a couple of minutes. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat! It looks like it's thanking you in the second picture. I bet if you were ever in trouble or lost in the woods, the praying mantis people would come to your aid.

9:14 AM  
Blogger JadeEJF said...

Mantises are the most interesting bugs :)

12:56 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

if it were a smaller bug, i would have squashed it (sorry to you insect lovers!), but i was worried about juices b/c of its size!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home