Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

wanted: creative title makers

i'm currently trying to make my 2nd thesis title ("usability of textual and visual tools for computer network security engineers") into a compelling and witty title for my conference paper. any suggestions?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Without reading it, that might be a difficult thing to accomplish. You got it posted somewhere?

-DC

PS Off the top of my head, you could always do "What does it all mean? Investigating the Usability of Visual and Textual Network Security Tools"

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In English, we often quote a relevant line from the text we're looking at, then give the descriptive title after a colon. Perhaps you could use a line of important code, followed by the long descriptive title you already have.

-Indecisive

5:50 PM  
Blogger gorfchild said...

I haven't read the paper, but that ain't gonna stop me!

"On Envisioning Digital Chaos: Designing Cognitively Appropriate Textual and Visual Tools for Computer Network Security Engineers"

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watching the Chatter: Security Through Usability

7:49 PM  
Blogger mullyboy82 said...

That's it, I'm letting gorfy-baby title all my papers and maybe most of my emails. Usually my titles end up looking like mathuaerknedam's.

Good to run into you today, sorry if I was a bit distracted. One of those days . . .

8:22 PM  
Blogger JadeEJF said...

I got nothing on gorfchild. Perhaps I should send all my posts to him first for headlining?

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Eyes Have It: Text versus Visuals for battening down your network.


Command line or Pretty Pretty Pony: How 1337 is your Network Security Engineer

I could do this all day... :-)

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home