Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

super mom

i've been so blessed by mom the past week. i called her last week with a craving for zhong zhi (sticky rice wrapped in bamboo leaves), and she told me she'd mail me some. i thought that she would just go to the chinese store and get some for me, but i was wrong. she made them from scratch (which takes a good couple of hours of wrapping, cooking, and drying)! not only that, my mom added some other goodies--some new clothes, radish cake, and sweet sticky rice cake (all of the food was made from scratch). i love my mom and my family; they're so generous! :)

love you mama! happy chinese new year! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I should stop delaying my inevitable visit of your mom...

-DC

10:15 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

if you visited my mom, i'm sure you'd get the royal treatment, DC. she loves having you around. :)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home