Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, February 26, 2007

thankful for my husband

what inspired today's post is reflecting on how supportive and loving nat has been throughout my pregnancy. recently, i've been starting to "show", but it looks more like a small beer gut (or more affectionately, a pooch), than a nice rounded pregnant belly. deep down, i know it's beautiful, but most of the time, i can't help but feel fat. nat has told me how beautiful i am with the pooch and all (and sometimes just the pooch itself) during the times i complain about being fat.

as i reflected more, i realized how secure i feel in our marriage because of nat. he has made me feel loved, beautiful, respected, and cared for. i praise God for such a gift in nat. :) it's amazing to think that all these good things are only be a small sliver compared to what i'll experience in heaven with Jesus!

2 Comments:

Blogger sjoh said...

AND he's a pretty derned good soccer player.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

i haven't seen him in action for awhile, but that's what i hear. :)

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home