Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

cleaning the house

nothing inspires our family to clean the house like visitors (especially parents). to spread out our chores this week, i was inspired by jadeefj to clean 30 min a day. at first, i didn't want to any of my chores, but once i got started i packed in 30 to 60 minutes of cleaning each day. i think the sunny days outside helped give me further motivation to clean because it made me more cheerful. our house is more tidy and less dusty, which is nice. unfortunately, i'm not sure if i'll have enough motivation to this routine after our guests leave. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. T said...

I have a couple of peppy albums that I listen to when I'm doing chores. I almost always listen to the Talking Heads "Stop Making Sense" album or the "Best of" Gypsy Kings album when I'm cleaning, or getting ready for a party. That way, I know I've got just 8 or 9 songs to get my stuff done.

12:37 PM  
Blogger JadeEJF said...

Meanwhile, today, my cleaning time got stolen by the... cleaning people :) Of course, it's easier to clean 30 minutes a day when you're living out of two suitcases and a very unstocked kitchen ;)

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home