Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

a woman's post, men beware!

i haven't had to buy bras in awhile, but due to my changing figure, i was in dire need of a new set. i went to victoria's secret to get measured, and the woman that helped me was nice enough and suggested me try on some bras that i would like. i did like them until i looked at the price tag. $45 PER BRA! i couldn't believe they could charge so much for one bra (nat couldn't either)!

i basically high-tailed myself out of there and went to a department store. luckily they had a sale on top of a sale, so i walked out with 3 bras for less than $30.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

another place to get low-priced but good-quality bras and underwear is the Vanity Fair outlet at the Tanger Outlets in Tuscola... i love that place!

(this post has brought me out of lurker mode... i enjoy your blog, and the RamoNat blog!)

natalie

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a non-woman, I can still say that this is not the first time I've heard this complaint.

-DC

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes VS has reasonable sales on their website but Famous-Barr/Macy used to regularly have a buy 3/get one free sale and many of the brands also had a buy 2 get a third free by rebate so you could essentially get them for half price if you bought 4.

You may need another change before August arrives! ;-)

9:26 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

thanks natalie and fruittart for your advice. i went back to macy's and they had a clearance. i got 3 bras for $4 each. it was crazy!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home