Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, March 09, 2007

credit card convenience

nat and i rarely have cash on us because of the convenience of the credit card (though there are still a few places we go to in town that only take cash). a couple of days ago we went to go buy some ground pork, and the grand total was $0.62. i felt silly paying that on credit card (i think my minimum amount for a credit card purchase is $3), so i scrounged around in my wallet for some change. eventually, nat had to run into the car to get an extra quarter. now i don't know what's sillier, making the cashier wait or paying with the credit card. :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo cash! Another benefit of charging it is that you get 1-2% back (or whatever perk your card offers) - I wait for the day that Jarlings takes credit!

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once wrote a check for $.17. It was the phone bill in undergrad. So why not use a credit card for less than a buck?

-Indecisive

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home