Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

surprise surprise

apparently i ran into lots of my friends that didn't know i was pregnant yesterday after lunch. it was kinda funny to hear and see the reactions.

angie: what?!?!?!

molly: oh my goodness! when did this happen!*
* i'm glad that she didn't ask how did it happen. :)

mary beth: i heard you might be pregnant. but i didn't want to assume until i saw you.*
* i think mary beth wanted to make sure i wasn't just getting fat and gaining weight. ;)

joshua: oh my goodness! what are you, 3 months pregnant?*
* i was very flattered to have him think that i was "tiny". ;)

and my favorite from gio.
gio: (mouth gaping open when he first saw me).
gio: oh my god! (said about 5-6 times in a row).
gio: so, how's it going?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"* i'm glad that she didn't ask how did it happen. :)"

Though I'm sure that if she had, you'd have gladly told her...

12:07 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

well, i might not have been quite as forthcoming in this instance.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home