Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, April 02, 2007

back to work

today was my first day at work. i'm working as the food prep person in a local coffee shop, which means i make fruit cups, fruit parfaits, and sandwiches. :) (thank you, mullyboy's wife, for the job!)

i was really nervous about the job and had dreams the past couple of days where i was working and not doing anything right! fortunately, everything went well this morning except i couldn't make the sandwiches b/c the delivery guy didn't deliver everything we needed. i'm not exactly a sugar mama now, but i'm glad that i'll be contributing to our income a little bit! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which coffee shop? Is it Aroma?

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At this point in my life, my favorite part of a job like that is that if I screw up, people might get annoyed, but that's pretty much the worst that could happen. Nobody will lose funding, nobody will die, nobody will be delayed another year before graduating.

And you often get free food.

-DC

10:09 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

dennis - i work at espresso.

dc - fortunately i haven't screwed anything up too bad. though with food, my worry is that i could possibly make someone sick. i try to be very mindful of keeping things clean. :)

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home