Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

kids say the darndest things

we got to visit nat's best friend, joe, and family this past weekend. they put us up for a couple of days, and we had a great time with his wife, cindy, and two boys, ethan (5 yrs old) and lucas (2 yrs old). cindy asked us to put on lucas' shoes on sunday morning while she got ready. here is what took place:

me: lucas, come put on your shoes for church.
lucas: no! (runs away from me).
ethan: lucas! OBEY ramona!
me: (laughing) thanks ethan. i think i can handle this.

so just a couple of notes. (1) lucas is very sweet, and i think he was just very shy and anxious interacting with nat and i. so i don't think he was trying to defy me. (2) ethan is also very sweet. cindy told us that ethan loves to be in the authoritative role, so it tickled me silly to hear him say "OBEY ramona!". :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those sound like the cutest boys ever!!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

they are the cutest boys ever! ;-P

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home