Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

green champaign, tired ramona

in 5 days champaign's landscape changed from bare trees and yellow lawns to a beautiful budding trees and nice green grass. we were welcomed home on monday to daffodils in full bloom all over our yard. spring is finally here in champaign! ;) God's creation is truly breath-taking, and to us it was all the more awesome as it seemed overnight since we were in LA.

my body is still trying to catch up on rest from last week's whirlwind visit to LA. i think it's finally getting it's energy back. i didn't think it was going to take so long to catch up, but like soybeans are fun said to me earlier, "i need a vacation from my vacation". :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home