Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

california girl

in the past month, i've been to california two times. both times have been for a wedding but in different locations (LA and the bay area). next week i'll be back in the bay area again for a conference. this time it will be for a week. i'm not looking forward to this trip as much because nat won't be there, but i am looking forward to seeing my friends again. i'm also really not looking forward to traveling. the 4+ hours of air travel is a lot harder on my body these days. thankfully, this will be my last trip until thanksgiving (i think!). also, i'm thankful that i can rack up my frequent flyer miles too!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds like another great opportunity for the Nat stand-up thing.

-DC

2:38 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

what's the nat stand-up thing?

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the one from DC's wedding. Remember?
-Nat

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home