Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

cravings

this weekend a lot of my friends asked if i had any "strange" cravings. i haven't had any strange cravings, but when i do have cravings, they don't last very long (i usually eat the stuff a couple of times and i don't crave it as much anymore). :P here they are (roughly in order):

instant ramen
mcdonald's
hamburgers
spaghetti
pasta
tortillas*
cheese*
pizza
man toa (steamed chinese buns)
zhong chi (chinese sticky rice)
kraft macaroni and cheese (the blue box)
bagels with cream cheese
ice cream
cinammon bears
cake

* these cravings have stayed throughout pregnancy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've heard of really healthy cravings like... Oranges

And some bad ones... like .. rocks, dirt... crayons, hahahaha!! =) hope you are doing well! - Alex

3:32 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

I don't think I ever had cravings when I was pregnant, but after the boys were born and I was nursing them, THEN the cravings set in. With Owen, it was bacon, and with William, it was coconut milk. I couldn't get enough. :)

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kinds of cheese?

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I think that I'm not pregnant, but just reading your list gave me a number of the same cravings...

-DC

5:01 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

alex--i don't think i've had much of the healthy cravings. :) but i haven't had the ones where i shouldn't eat either. ;)

dennis--mostly any kind of cheese. most of the time we have cheddar at our house, so that's what i eat. :)

dc--just goes to show that we really are the same person. :)

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home