Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, March 16, 2007

sleeping adventures

in the middle of the night yesterday, i was half-awoken to a finger being poken on my forehead. i thought that nat was telling me to move over, so i rolled over. this morning, nat asked "did i hit you last night in the head?" i told him i think he poked me in the forehead, and he said, "oh, i think i did! i don't know why i did that. i thought it was weird, so i just rolled over". we both had a good laugh about it, and i've been teasing him all morning about it by poking him in the forehead. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Husband usually sleeps soundly and rarely remembers having a dream but once, before we had kids thankfully, he had a nightmare. He dreamt he was under the car working on it when some guys came up to attack him. I was sleeping soundly and was awoken by his *yelling* and the blankets were flying all over the place and his arms and legs were flailing like mad and I woke up screaming b/c I thought an intruder must be attacking us. Suddenly my screaming woke *him* up and he realized quickly that it was all just a bad dream, settled down and went back to sleep . . . but my adrenaline was pumping so much that I was shaking for a long time afterward. I was surprised I didn't have a bruise on my head the next morning from his thrashing about!

You have to watch out for those husbands! ;-)

11:22 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

that's a funny story. :) nat has a similar story about me, but i was dreaming that there were spiders in bed (i think i posted about it earlier). he wasn't very amused to be woken up to my screaming. :)

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home