Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

spring break summary so far

friday - sunday: in-laws come into town and visit.
sunday - wednesday: mom comes to visit.
tuesday: primed walls of bedroom to be painted.
wednesday: painted bedroom walls.
thursday - monday: trip to LA for a wedding.

so i guess it hasn't been too much of a break really, though we did enjoy having our parents here-- it was a great BIG blessing. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to say I won the bet. :-)

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home