Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

back to books

i've began reading my children's/teen fiction again. :) here are some of the books that i've read recently that i've really enjoyed:

the goose girl by shannon hale
the seer and the sword by victoria hanley
the titan's curse (book 3 of a series) by rick riordan

i've found that if i really like a book, i usually finish it a couple of hours. :) also, i've found that i really enjoy reading fantasy books, particularly those that take place in modern day settings. i've found it hard to find new books to read. usually, i go to amazon.com and type in a book that i liked and see what other books they recommend. i wish they had something like that on our library's catalog. i also wish they had a "history" which lists all the books i've checked out before so i can recall which ones i liked!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kris C. said...

I love fantasy books, though I prefer those in a historical setting. I've been reading Stephen R. Lawhead's trilogies again lately - some I read as a preteen, others I never got to. But I'd highly recommend him.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ramoNat - have you multiplied yet? Kindel and I were wondering. Let us know how to pray for you!

pb&k

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kindel corrected me.. you've multiplied, but we don't know if he/she has come out yet.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Frenchie Smalls said...

Have the baby!

Where's the baaaaaaaabyyyyyyyy?!?!

Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home