Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

toilet humor (literally)

here is an exchange that is becoming a little too familiar for my taste:

me: A-CHOO! oh no....
nat: did you sneeze out pee again?*
me (groaning): yes. i need to go change now.


* just fyi, this hasn't been a problem that i've always had. just since the last trimester of pregnancy. :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man! Can I relate. If I sneeze more than two times Joe is always going "Are you OK?" It gets worse the more kids you have. :( those poor moms that have 3 or more kids. If you see them sneeze look out! :)

11:31 AM  
Blogger Frenchie Smalls said...

I'm not sure how I feel about this post... I think I feel like I have to go pee now.


How did it go in Genesis 3, again?

"In pee you shall bring forth children."


Yeah, I think that was it....

1:06 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

cindy - nat's been warned that this might continue after the baby is born.

frenchie smalls - i can't seem to quite find that exact verse in the Bible. ;)

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think kegels are supposed to help, after Bebe is out, but...

...since I never did or do my kegels, I dunno for sure...

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'This too shall pass' seems appropriate on several levels! :-P

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home